- For hand-feeding psittacine chicks until weaning.
- For chicks following feeding of Neonate Formula for selected parrots.
- For birds recovering from illness or injuries and birds that are losing weight during a diet conversion.
- May be used in pet birds of all ages.
- Storage: Harrison's Bird Foods do not contain artificial preservatives. Once opened, a bag of Harrison's should be used up within 6 weeks. Storing food in fridge or freezer helps maintain freshness. Note "use before" dating printing on bag.
*Hulled Gray Millet, *Sunflower Kernels, *Hull-less Barley, *Corn, *Toasted Soybeans, *Peanut Kernels, *Peas, *Lentils, *Toasted Oat Groats, *Brown Rice, Tapioca Maltodextrin, *Psyllium, *Alfalfa, Calcium Carbonate, *Algae Meal, Bentonite, Mixed Tocopherals (a source of Vitamin E), *Sea Kelp, Salt, Vitamin/Mineral Supplement (Vitamin A Palmitate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, dl-Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Riboflavin Supplement, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Niacin, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Folic Acid, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Carbonate and *Sunflower Oil
*CERTIFIED ORGANIC INGREDIENT
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude protein (min.) 18%, crude fat (min.) 11%, crude fiber (max.) 4%, moisture (max.) 10%.